What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
After any water damage situation, your immediate focus should be on safety:
- Is it safe to occupy the property? If the structural integrity of the property is unknown or if there is any damage to the floors/ceilings, do not occupy the property.
- Electrical, or slip and fall hazards are of particular danger.
- Try to stop the flow of water to prevent further damage to your property or belongings.
- Water damaged materials can be very heavy and can grow mold in as little as 48 hours. If there is water damage, contact the professionals at All Island Cleaning Corp. immediately.
- Remove excess water by mopping or blotting
- Turn on Air Conditioning to begin drying process
If your home or business has suffered water damage, contact us any time 24/7 – 631-698-6250